Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Cabinet Refacing or Refinishing?
Cabinet refacing or refinishing the process of removing doors & drawer fronts and replacing them with new wood that can be painted or stained.
2. Does the cost include demolition, tax and disposal?
3. How long does the entire refinishing process take?
From demolition to painting or staining doors the process takes approximately 2-3 days depending on the size of the project.
4. What are your lead times?
Since each door is custom manufactured, it usually takes approximately (3) weeks for new wood to arrive.
5. How much can I save by refinishing my cabinets?
Cabinet Refinishing saves approximately 50% when compared to traditional cabinet replacement.
6. Are estimates free of charge?
Yes, we can meet you at your home for a cost free estimate or you can visit us in our showroom.
Call us now 918.221.7311 for a free estimate or to view our showroom